Go Ape! With the Louisville Ski Club
Challenge yourself, swing from the trees, laugh along with your friends, and be a kid again on a
Zip line & Obstacle Adventure Course
When: July 29th, 1030 am, plan to arrive at 10 am
Cost: $55 Adult (Age 16+), $40 for kids (10-15) This is a 20% group rate savings!! Contact trip captain to register kids!
Where: Jefferson Memorial Forrest, (actual address will post soon)
The course is made up of five individual sections, with each section taking you higher into the forest canopy and finishing with a zip line – each more exciting than the last! There are 40 crossings/obstacles which include rope ladders, net bridges, Tarzan swings and 5 zip lines. For your planning purposes, the course takes about 2-3 hours to complete but there is no limit on the time it takes your group to complete the course, as long as all the gorillas are off the course before the sun sets.
* Min age of 10
* Min height of 4’7”
* Max weight of 285 lbs.
* Supervision requirements:
- One participating adult (age 18+) for every two 10-15 year olds
- Adult signature required for all 16-17 year olds
* Closed toe shoes with closed heels and comfortable clothing, hiking boots or tennis shoes!
* Wear sturdy outdoor clothing you don’t mind getting dirty or possibly torn
* Some people may want gloves to protect hands from ropes
* Long hair must be pulled back
* Leave jewelry at home or tape it down
Check out the website for additional FAQs on what to wear or bring at https://goape.com/faqs
After, lets unwind at Brooks Hill Winery around 230pm. Brown bag your lunch, bring some snacks to share, and a chair. 2746 Brooks Hill Road. www.brookshillwinery.com. There is a band at 6pm if you plan to hang out that long.
Contact Denise Frye at 502.724.0294 or email email@example.com